Sea Kayaking Incident Management Training Course June 2024

Moderators: billfox, John K, AJMillest, thebunyans

Sea Kayaking Incident Management Training Course June 2024

Postby David Coles » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:10 pm

The more we paddle the likelihood of a near miss or an incident happening is a reality. We can reduce the likelihood and respond effectively with the benefit of reflection, training and appropriate preparation before we commence our paddling adventures. As such Fraser and myself have arranged for a 2 day Sea Kayaking Incident Management training course with Coastal Spirit to take place on Saturday June 15th & Sunday June 16th 2024 (that’s the weekend before the MADCC Sea Kayaking weekend). The maximum group size is 4 paddlers. At the moment there is one more place available. The cost for the two days is £190 per person, which I believe is excellent value for money. The course tutor will be Sue Couling who some of you will already know robustly assessed Fraser for his Sea Kayak leader qualification and has also provided bespoke coaching for some of our lady paddlers in October this year. If you are interested can you please contact myself directly or by responding to this post for further information.
David Coles

Re: Sea Kayaking Incident Management Training Course June 20

Postby nikkihamerton » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:01 pm

Hi, is there still a free space? I'd like to do the course, if possible. Thanks, Nikki
nikkihamerton

Return to MADCC Forum