Club Sea Kayaking trip January 2024

Moderators: billfox, John K, AJMillest, thebunyans

Club Sea Kayaking trip January 2024

Postby tongea » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:22 pm

Happy New Year!
Our club trip is on Sunday 7th January 2024 weather permitting - You must sign up if you intend to paddle. The link to the joining sheet is below, we can add you if you have difficulties or can’t connect to google docs but please try to add yourself if you can.

The details of where and when to meet will be communicated via the Forum. We will also try to contact you directly if you’ve signed up.

Our current plan is to paddle from Llandudno bay (paddling pool / lifeboat station) west round Great Orme then back, weather permitting. Our bad weather option is to paddle on the Dee from Sandy Lane. Please keep an eye on your emails and the forum for times and final decision.

We will attempt to contact anyone who signs up directly with joining instructions.

Contact Neil Lee Gallon or Me (Alan Tonge) if you are unsure about any aspect of the trip, including your experience, equipment or general suitability.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/1rzPuU1V5vFk2OOxM7mBUMma7I50WUE7B/edit?usp=docslist_api&filetype=msword
tongea

Re: Club Sea Kayaking trip January 2024

Postby tongea » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:28 am

I’ve emailed the joining instructions to those that have signed up.

See you Sunday
Alan
tongea

Return to MADCC Forum