Sea Kayak trip Sun 6th Aug

Moderators: billfox, John K, AJMillest, thebunyans

Sea Kayak trip Sun 6th Aug

Postby Alan A » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:08 pm

Hi folks,

We have a trip on the Calendar for this Sunday. The weather is looking good at the moment so it is likely to go ahead. We will paddle in the North Wales/ Anglesey area and will make sure we make the trip suitable for all. We already have some people new to sea kayaking coming along so if you want to come along please come and talk to me.

I will post exact location and meeting times here later in the week when I know who is coming along,

Thanks,

Alan A
Alan A

Re: Sea Kayak trip Sun 6th Aug

Postby Neil E. » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:08 am

For those who can't get out for a full day, consider joining our Hasler race team effort at Runcorn CC on the River Weaver. We have stable boats awaiting your presence. Do you want to improve your forward paddling technique for sea trips ? Join me on Friday evening at Bollington. I have 20 years of coaching experience to offer you.
Neil E.

Postby juliakay » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:59 am

Hi Alan, I would like to come along this sunday. Met you at the Conwy Ascent. I have my own sea kayak but haven't been on one of your trips before. Please let me know where you are meeting up. Julia Kay
juliakay

Postby Chris Wood » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:33 pm

Hi Alan, I'm planning on joining you this Sunday. I'll look out for the details later this week.
Chris
Chris Wood

Postby Alan A » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:53 pm

juliakay wrote:Hi Alan, I would like to come along this sunday. Met you at the Conwy Ascent. I have my own sea kayak but haven't been on one of your trips before. Please let me know where you are meeting up. Julia Kay

Julia could you get to Brereton on Thursday night it would be good to paddle together before going out on the sea,

Thanks,

Alan
Alan A

Postby juliakay » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:16 pm

H Alan, I will try to come to Brereton. Not sure yet. If i can't make it can I contact you by phone .Julia
juliakay

Postby Haza » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:49 pm

I would like to paddle I will bring a bucket this time.
Haza

Postby Alan A » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:56 pm

Hi Folks,

Sorry the weather has changed a bit and looks a bit windy for Sunday. At Brereton tonight we made the decision to move to Saturday which looks much better. Hopefully Mark and Chris you can make Saturday. Sorry if you cannot!

Lets meet at the Park and Ride Car park on Anglesey at Llanfairpwllgwyngyll (!!!!!!) LL61 5YR. After going across the Menai Straights Bridge it is the second junction on the A55 and then turn right toward Amlwch on the A%025 the park and ride is then on the right. Lets meet there at 9.30am...

Mark it may be worth sharing a car with Bill/ Alan / Martin if your still able to go.

Chris it may be possible for you and Julia to share a car, she is coming from Chapel-en-le-frith. Chris is in Hazel Grove but not sure os the best way to put you together?

Neil and Alan will travel together.

So far it looks like we have 8 of us if we can all make it.

Thanks,

Alan
Alan A

Return to MADCC Forum