Club Presination evening 3/4/09

General discussion about the club

Moderators: Neil Gunn, Colin Ardron, Julian Brown, Nancy

Club Presination evening 3/4/09

Postby RND92 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:25 pm

i am duscusted in the credit i did not recive tonight. i was invite to come along on the acount that i would recive a tryophy which i did but as i said the credit which i recived was dicusting, this is due to the fact that when the athletes in which had recived a AAA grade 1 standard and my name was not mentiond this upset me deeply. not only have i got the grade one standard while being at the club i have serpasted it also and i resvied no credit my i also add Jack andrew has left the club but he also recived credit for his achivements.may i also add i have broken the club indoor record for long jump i have continued to to increase it all indoor season and i have recived no credit and therefore i was wishing to rejoin the club as a second claim athlete but no i do not wish to.

i wish all the athletes the very best maybe i will see u soon.
RND92

Postby Quackers » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:42 pm

It is a shame that you didn't receive the credit you clearly deserve and I can see why you are annoyed, obviously someone made a mistake and unfortunately you were missed off the list. I am sure it is quite hard to organise all the results so don't take it too seriously as you are really a very respected athlete.
Jack would have received the awards because he was competing for the club in the past year even though he wasn't training with us.
I admire your performances greatly and congratulate you on them as I am sure do many others, it is definetely something you should be proud of.
Well done.
Hope to see you soon and that you are not too put off by it.
Quackers

Postby RND92 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:11 pm

yes i understand now more than i did at the time i think i reacted abit badly towards it but it was just the fact that i was invited to come along to the event after being told i would recive credit on my achivement yes i did recive credit on being the 2nd best under 17 jumper and the 3rd best under 17 but i was expecting to be credited for other achivements E.G. indoor performances for yhis year.

i apoligise to the club on the harshness of my comments and i hope this will not affect mine or the clubs realationship in the future
RND92

Return to General