Sunday Run 6th November 2011

General discussion about the club

Moderators: Neil Gunn, Colin Ardron, Julian Brown, Nancy

Sunday Run 6th November 2011

Postby david tucker » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:40 pm

9.30 Blaze Farm, Wildboarclough. A ~ 2 hour run after the night before of fireworks and blazes, around the hills in the Roaches race area. Its the Roaches race next weekend - Remembrance Sunday. 13.11.11

And of course - Tea & cakes in the farm cafe afterwards.

http://www.blazefarm.com/index.php

If you are worried about bugs on the farm, don't as there's plenty of safety advice - especially -
"We do not wish to alarm any visitors – old or new – but it is crucial that we all take responsibility for our own actions both at the farm and on returning home to ensure that everyone stays safe".

You have been told.

david tucker
Elite athlete

Postby Donworkin » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:10 pm

Dave- I wish you wouldn't show pictures of colourful Cocks on these occasions as my girls get rather excited, ruffle feathers and refuse to lay. :(
Donworkin
Elite athlete

Postby BrianMac » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:28 pm

Thanks DW for a great run. How you continue to find these paths nobody has ever seen before, coupled with old, and I mean old, folk living in caves never ceases to amaze.

Rout taken is here
http://runkeeper.com/user/BrianMacc/activity/58891857
BrianMac
Honorary Paparazzi

Postby Donworkin » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:39 pm

Brian- I find it amazing that you and the troops are so willing to follow someone who’s as thick as 2 broad planks without asking searching questions other that to say can we keep it in the sunshine.
I mean, this someone they have faith in talks to his girls about the meaning of life while he fills their hoppers with laying pellets. Mind they don’t seem to bother what is thrown in, as they’ll take the flesh from the hand if it’s left there long enough. And I really don’t think they take too much notice of what I have to say. Bless the little peckers anyway. :)
Donworkin
Elite athlete

Return to General