Running Bear to the rescue

General discussion about the club

Moderators: Neil Gunn, Colin Ardron, Julian Brown, Nancy

Running Bear to the rescue

Postby Nancy » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:22 pm

On Tuesday as I was getting ready to take the dog on her afternoon jog I found that two lacing loops on my inov8 flyrocs had broken :( I got them last October and they'd only done about 250 miles. I never had this problem before and I've used flyrocs since 2006.

The good news is that Running Bear exchanged them (still caked with Kerridge mud) for a new pair of mudclaws this morning, making me a happy bunny :D
Nancy by name...
Nancy
Elite athlete

Re: Running Bear to the rescue

Postby Neil Gunn » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:25 am

I think that this is a great story and one that should remind us all to continue to support good local businesses like Running Bear. The internet has had a massive impact on local shops but if we all just order online based on price alone such shops will slowly vanish ... and then where will we get good advice and good customer service from?

Thanks for posting a happy story!

Neil G
Run for your life!
:-)
Neil Gunn
Elite athlete

Re: Running Bear to the rescue

Postby Donworkin » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:16 pm

I've done mine bit already then. I bought a pair of Torana's from Tony's place a few weeks ago and I would recommend them to anyone who likes the mud, trail and road running, as they have good grip on most surfaces and sturdy to boot. And they're a snip buy  at £49:99.

Now that should bag me another pair of 9s  if nothing else will.   :lol:
Donworkin
Elite athlete

Return to General