LANGLEY 7 - 7th November

Moderators: Neil Gunn, Colin Ardron, Julian Brown, Nancy

LANGLEY 7 - 7th November

Postby Dave Buxton » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:52 am

Whilst pre entries are coming along nicely they tend to be from other club members or those who are unaffiliated to an althletics club. :?

It would help me out greatly if Macc Harriers who intend to run can pre enter, rather than entering on the day. It is pretty hectic dealing with 300 runners so the more pre-entries I get, the easier the administration is. So if you intend to run please send me a completed entry form with a cheque - even better if you give me your email address i will advise you of your number, which you can pick up on the day of the race.

Many thanks - looking forward to a shed load of entries..... :lol:
Shady Dave
Dave Buxton
Mid pack runner

Postby Welsh Harrier (MC) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:46 pm

There's no fun run with this is there? I'm sure there used to be :?:
Welsh Harrier (MC)
Mid pack runner

Postby Dave Buxton » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:34 am

Correct - there is no fun run. Not sure when there was last one (does anyone know?) but there is enough to organise as it is - sorry. :(

PS Pre entries are now closed - we have nearly 260 pre entered so if any Harriers are still thinking of turning out then they need to so early to ensure a starting slot. :!:

Dave
Shady Dave
Dave Buxton
Mid pack runner

Postby mudskimmer » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:13 pm

Me & 'im indoors can marshall if required on Saturday. Please call 07706884394 (Kath & Greg).
mudskimmer
Elite athlete

Langley 7

Postby Dave Buxton » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:31 am

Kath

Thx for this. I have passed on your details to Dave Jackson who is coordinating marshalls. I am sure we can find a use for you both on the day so feel free to pop by - might be able to assist with the finish or results recording?

Here's hoping the weather is a tad better than last Sunday's!

Cheers

Dave
Shady Dave
Dave Buxton
Mid pack runner

Postby Welsh Harrier (MC) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:34 pm

Thanks for a great race - lots of encouragement from all the marshalls and onlookers. A couple of minutes down on last time - must have been the weather. Well done to Des - another win in style!!!

This was well worth the trip from North Wales - it's not that far - an hour and a half - each time we come over Barry asks where we're staying!

Fellrunners - come and do the Letty race, 22nd May next year - it's the UK intercounties - a tough 10 miler with 3000 feet of climb.

Road runners come and try the Fairy Freckled Cow race - first Sunday in July - this race is developing into a classic - 7 miles of scenic beauty.
Welsh Harrier (MC)
Mid pack runner

Postby Colin Ardron » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:25 pm

Come on Martin, we know you are running with injuries. Good to see you and Vicky in RB even if you were caught short!
Colin Ardron
Elite athlete

Postby Swoop » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:57 pm

Welsh Harrier (MC) wrote:Fellrunners - come and do the Letty race, 22nd May next year - it's the UK intercounties - a tough 10 miler with 3000 feet of climb.
A really good race and more than 3000 feet of climb. Well worth the trip over to the Clwydian Hills.
Swoop
Plodder

Return to Road Running