2012 London Marathon Club Entries

Moderators: Neil Gunn, Colin Ardron, Julian Brown, Nancy

2012 London Marathon Club Entries

Postby STEVE LOMAS » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Please note that the Club has received 4 Club entries for next year’s London Marathon.

As in previous years, the tickets will be reserved for those Club members who independently applied for entries’ to the London Marathon but then have been rejected for next year’s race.

If it turns out that there are more than four rejections received overall by our Club members’ then a draw shall take place following this year’s Boxing Day run (the draw will most likely take place at the St.Dunstan Inn in Langley, close to the start and finish of the run, this venue to be confirmed).

Therefore, if any member does ultimately receive a rejection to their application to the marathon, please can you get in touch with me, either by a reply to the forum or to the e-mail message I sent to my circulation list – with a view to then showing proof of his/her rejection slip.

It is a rule of the Club that any person must have been a member of the Club prior to the previous year’s London Marathon and then must renew membership for the period during which the marathon that he or she participates in takes place.

So, therefore, membership must be proven to continually exist from 16th April 2011 until receipt and acceptance into the Boxing Draw draw (a draw won’t be required if no more than four rejection slips are received).
The potential marathon entrant must then ensure that he or she also remains a member through to 31st March 2013 which is when the membership period covering the 2012 London Marathon ends.

Best regards,
Steve
STEVE LOMAS
Plodder

Return to Road Running