Where have all the B's gone?

Moderators: Neil Gunn, Colin Ardron, Julian Brown, Nancy

Where have all the B's gone?

Postby Jon » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:10 pm

I'm aware the bee population is under threat but didn't expect it to extend to Monday nights!!

I have only manage to get to Teggs on two occasions this year due to injury. About three weeks ago there was three of us and last night I was nearly running on my own, thanks for the company Dave!

Hope this is just coincidental!
Jon
Front runner

Re: Where have all the B's gone?

Postby Dave Larkin » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:02 pm

I am sure it isn't personal Jon! I've been meaning to get along to mondays more and am hoping to next week.

For those thinking of giving it a go but nervous, and speaking as I do from the back of the pack, I usually find the pace a bit easier to take on these 'undulating' runs! There's always a styal queue to bunch everyone up again or a view for faster ones to enjoy whilst I catch up!
Dave Larkin
Plodder

Postby Philip Barnes » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:10 pm

I WAS the only person out a few weeks ago! I thought the venue had changed and not been advertised. 2 weeks ago there were just 4 of us.
Where is everyone????
"The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict."
http://www.jolokia.uk.com
Philip Barnes
Elite athlete

Postby Jon » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:47 am

It would be great if we could get a big turnout for next Monday night. All those regulars out there and harriers who haven’t been out in a while (you know who you are!) please put it in your diary and if you could pass the message on, that would be brilliant. As Dave says for those thinking of giving it a go for the first time there are always lots of stiles and we make sure everyone is comfortable with the pace. I'm happy to take a slower group if we get enough of us.

See you Monday!
Jon
Front runner

Postby Dave Buxton » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:03 pm

Whilst I on the other hand am happy to lead a group that aims to be comfortably uncomfortable at the end of the run..... :mrgreen:
Shady Dave
Dave Buxton
Mid pack runner

Postby Jon » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:24 pm

It would be good if we could get C group to join too. Anyone from C group able to arrange this?
Jon
Front runner

Postby Jon » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:42 pm

What a difference a week makes, 14 out tonight or was it 15! We may have a photo from Dave to verify!! It would be great if we can do the same next week...thanks for turning up.
Jon
Front runner

Return to Road Running