Round the Runway this Thurs, 23rd. May

Moderators: Neil Gunn, Colin Ardron, Julian Brown, Nancy

Round the Runway this Thurs, 23rd. May

Postby Julian Brown » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:57 am

Info on the race below from Malcolm the organiser.

I'd strongly advise you pre enter if you're planning to race, and arrive early, it was massively popular last year.

Mobberley ‘Round The Runway’ Race
7.30pm Thursday 23rd April

Race HQ is at the Railway Inn, Mobberley WA16 6LA (by Mobberley Railway Station) and the start is approximately 200 metres the opposite side of the level crossing.

As we have had more pre-entries this year we will only be accepting limited late entries from 6pm so if you know someone who intends entering on the night they need to arrive early.

There isn’t much car parking at the pub so please car share if possible. We do have the use of a small adjacent field for parking but late arrivals will need to park on surrounding roads.

The race finish is on Wood Lane about 800 metres from the Railway Inn to avoid crossing a busy road at the finish. There is a footpath across fields back to the start.

There will be prizes for the first three men/women, all veteran categories and 1st Men/Ladies team (3 to count). Prizegiving will be at The Railway Inn around 8.30pm.

When you cross the finish line please ensure your race number is visible to the timekeepers.

Results will be available on the website http://www.race-results.co.uk immediately after the race I hope you all have an enjoyable race
Malcolm Fowler (Race Organiser)
Julian Brown
Elite athlete

Re: Round the Runway this Thurs, 23rd. May

Postby SeanC » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:00 pm

I can't run tonight in the Mobberley Round the Runway race for various reasons, but have already entered.

If someone would like my place for free then it may be possible to transfer it over to you if you can arrive early.

First person to reply here or on the harriers facebook page then I will forward your name to the organisers.

They may not be able to do it and you will still have to pay, but if you're planning to go anyway then it's worth a try.

Regards

Sean
SeanC

Return to Road Running