New Balance Trail Shoes Free* To A Good Home

Moderators: Neil Gunn, Colin Ardron, Julian Brown, Nancy

New Balance Trail Shoes Free* To A Good Home

Postby SeanC » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:36 pm

Hello,

I have a pair of New Balance MT980BB Foam Men's Trail Running Shoes that have done very limited mileage that are free* to a good home.

They were a pair I tested for the Runners World Trail Shoe test that the club did for the magazine earlier in the year.

They are size UK 10.5 EU 45 Width D

They are in excellent condition (a little bit of mud on them) having only been worn 6 times to do about 40 miles. The cheapest you can buy these if you can find this size would be around £60 mark.

I found them to have excellent grip off road. However as I normally have a support/control shoe they don't offer me enough support for my arches and are to uncomfortable to wear so once I did enough mileage for the test they have sat in the box ever since.

I'm not asking any money for them directly as I would rather someone could get some use out of them however I will be running the Great North Run this Sunday 13th September so would be very pleased to receive a donation to our chosen charity of Macmillan Cancer Support from whoever would like these. Please reply back to me and I 'll do it on a first come first served basis should several people be interested...obviously you may want to try them on first for size.

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/SeanCandLouiseHCharityPage

Many thanks

Sean Connelly
SeanC

Return to Road Running