Wilmslow Half

Moderators: Neil Gunn, Colin Ardron, Julian Brown, Nancy

Wilmslow Half

Postby warren mason » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:34 pm

Due to continued probs with my achilles, I will be unable to 'sprint' past Tim Stock in the last 50 yards as I so unsportingly did last year. As such, someone else can take my place and wind Tim up again!!

If anyone wants my number and of course go through the official process of letting the organisers know then please get in touch.

Warren

And before anyone asks, I still don't know when ITV are going to squeeze in their footage of me & the lovely Lezline.
warren mason
C list celebrity

Wilmslow Half

Postby Justin Gutmann » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:33 am

I'll have it if no one else wants it

Justin
Justin Gutmann
Plodder

Wilmslow

Postby Justin Gutmann » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:16 pm

Apparently it has gone to a "Macc runner". I might be slow but I am a Macc runner.

See you on the roads and fells

Justin
Justin Gutmann
Plodder

Postby warren mason » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:16 pm

Hi Justin, The number is still available if you're still interested. It hasn't gone to anyone. If you still want it you can call me on 07783-344673. I haven't got a contact number for you unfortunatley. My phone will be off between 8 & 10pm but you can call me upto 11.30pm.

I'll be going down to the race tomorrow and we could meet up beforehand to give you the number
warren mason
C list celebrity

Wlimslow Half

Postby Justin Gutmann » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:25 am

Hi warren,

I was told by James that it had gone to a "Macc unner" so I got one from a bloke in a tri club. Many thanks for letting me know, but too late. some kind of cock-up there obviously. Hope you manage to get rid of it ...maybe there'll be ticket touts there!

Justin
Justin Gutmann
Plodder

Return to Road Running