CLOU9 Results and Club Championship

Moderators: Philip Barnes, Neil Gunn, Colin Ardron, Julian Brown, Nancy

CLOU9 Results and Club Championship

Postby BARRY BLYTH » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:07 pm

Cloud 9 the 1st of our club fell races was held last sunday. Conditions were good although the fields were as "gummy" as ever. There were 19 Macc Harriers running in a field of "432"! This meant some bottle-necking unless you were near the front. Andy Lamont was 1st Harrier home in 5th place followed by Pete Neild 29th and Mark Horsley Frost in 39th place. Mark was also 2nd MV45. Sarah Harris ands Helen Evans were 3rd and 5th ladies respectively. Yours truly pipped 3 other MV 65's to take 1st in that catagory.

I've attached the table and ranked it based on hadycaps I've calculated from last year's races. So although Andy is leading the club champs at the moment he's only mid table allowing for handycap. Helen Evans, Sarah Harris and Mark Wheelton are 1st 3 after handycap followed by Dave Shoesmith and Neil Clarke.

If you have a handycap of 1 it's because I don't have race info from last year (unless you are Andy). Let me know races that you have done and I'll work out a handycap.

Next race is Edale Skyline (full) followed by Mow Cop (local and relatively easy; enter on the day Apr 6). Kinder Downfall Apr 27th is pre entry.

Barry
Attachments
2014 Club RACES .xls
(81 KiB) Downloaded 201 times
BARRY BLYTH
Elite athlete

Return to Fell Running