GENERAL INVITE!

Moderators: Philip Barnes, Neil Gunn, Colin Ardron, Julian Brown, Nancy

GENERAL INVITE!

Postby BARRY BLYTH » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:25 pm

Feel free to join us:

HILL REPS ON KERRIDGE

This is a general invite to anyone who wants to join our ladies in some extra training for the British relays oct 19th. Discussed this with Rachael and picked some dates/times (apologies for the wed clashes).
Wed 27th aug...My house
Wed 10th sept..Rachael ‘s side of Kerridge in Rainow
Sat 13th sept..My house
Wed 24th sept..from rainow
Sat 4th oct ?

my address is; 10 Marlborough close Tytherington SK10 2LA. Home tel no 01625 424129
Suggest for Rachael’s dates meet at the car park on Round Meadow, opposite the church and before the school. Unless Rachael advises differently

Meet at 9.30am on the saturdays and 6.30pm on the Wednesdays.

ROUTES
From my house it's about 20/25 mins easy paced to the base of White Nancy.Then up the steps (or grass besides) to WN. Have a stretch (at least the 1st time) and then down by the wall and continue down to the bottom corner at Cow Lane. Back up to the Cattle grid to complete the circuit. Do as many loops as you can over 25/30 mins and then return to Tytherington.

The route from Rachael’s side of the ridge does a loop taking in the col and the Trig pt. Can do clockwise or anti clockwise.

cheers Barry

ROUTES
From my house it's about 20/25 mins easy paced to the base of White Nancy.Then up the steps (or grass besides) to WN. Have a stretch (at least the 1st time) and then down by the wall and continue down to the bottom corner at Cow Lane. Back up to the Cattle grid to complete the circuit. Do as many loops as you can over 25/30 mins and then return to Tytherington.

The route from Rachael’s side of the ridge does a loop taking in the col and the Trig pt. Can do clockwise or anti clockwise.

cheers Barry
BARRY BLYTH
Elite athlete

Re: GENERAL INVITE!

Postby Clare GVS » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:22 am

Thanks for the fun last night Rachael and Barry, I really enjoyed it. A good tough session :)
Clare GVS
Front runner

Return to Fell Running