Final instructions helpers langley fete run 25th June

Moderators: Philip Barnes, Neil Gunn, Colin Ardron, Julian Brown, Nancy

Final instructions helpers langley fete run 25th June

Postby Sophie Kirk » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:53 am

Hello everyone
Thanks again for helping this Sunday!
The race starts at 2.30pm so please arrive by 1.45-2pm ish.
Those helping with registration please can you be there from 1.30pm.

The fete is being held on the top Langley playing field not the area where the play park is, which means we have to start and finish nearer the exit on Holehouse Lane. It isn't ideal but we had his last year. We will have enough people to get folk out of the way of the runners.
You are welcome to go straight to your marshalling point if you know where it is - just let me know if you are going to do that. My number is 07526 943326, Adrian's number is 07768650004

Please all save these on your phones. I have Marshall bibs with me or wear your own high vis if you have them!

There will be several first aiders at the fete. Please contact Adrian or me if someone get's injured and we can alert the first aiders. Obviously if serious (which we hope will not happen!) then call 999.

•Neil Gunn - Finish / Timer
•Emma B - Registration / finish timer with Neil Gunn
•Steph Wood - Registration / finish timer with Neil Gunn
•Soph/Adrian - Reg/ Start/ Finish

1. Dave Jackson - Exit Holehouse Lane - Direct runners in/out of field, keep people out of the way! Stay until all runners/sweep returns.
2. Alison Gunn- Bottoms Reservoir Junction - First direct runners LEFT towards bottom of Tegg's hill, remain in place to then direct return runners back down the hill . Remain until all runners / sweeper past.
3. Steve Lomas - Top of the Tegg's Climb directing runners RIGHT along track (if very warm weather I'll arrange for water to be at the top of the climb)
4. Fran Swallow - Tegg's Car Park entrance - directing runners RIGHT towards Saddlers Way / Control traffic in/out of CP.
5. Steve Swallow - Tegg's Car Park top of Saddlers Way- directing runners down Saddler's Way / Control traffic in CP.
6. Tessa M - On the lane just down from Saddler's way directing the runners RIGHT back onto the track into country park
7. Matt Lewis - Sweeper
8.Anna Maddox - On field at start and particularly the finish helping to clear people out the way for the runners
9. Cath Wilson - On field at start and particularly the finish helping to clear people out the way for the runners
Any questions just ask,
Soph
Sophie Kirk

Return to Fell Running