WINCLE TROUT

Moderators: Philip Barnes, Neil Gunn, Colin Ardron, Julian Brown, Nancy

WINCLE TROUT

Postby BARRY BLYTH » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:00 pm

What a great day out with lots of success for Harriers particularly the ladies. Rob will be posting the results tomorrow/monday but seemed to be lots of harriers running, marshalling, supporting (inc' John Mooney with his get a move on!; made that up) and taking photos.

From memory of the presentation: Robbie Peal was 2nd overall (he's getting quicker!); Alannah Birtwhistle 3rd lady (she's getting quicker); Kathleen O'Donnell 1st LV40; Andrea Frost 1st LV50; Anne-Marie Jones 1st LV60; Dan Croft 1st MV50; Colin Ardron 1st V70; Harry Newton 1st V80; Winning teams, open mens. ladies and mens/lady vets. Of particular note was Colin's performance as he top tenned despite tendering his entry to another harrier; well done Colin and thanks for the bottle of wine.

I'll post an update of the club champs when I get the results. Passing Cloud is the next champs race but don't forget the Boars Head on Wednesday "unfortunately" I'll be making merry elsewhere

Several who did today's race (Emma, Gail plus?) chose to run back to Macc afterwards; bonkers!

Barry
BARRY BLYTH
Elite athlete

Return to Fell Running