geoff`s 50`th

Moderators: Philip Barnes, Neil Gunn, Colin Ardron, Julian Brown, Nancy

geoff`s 50`th

Postby phil cheek » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:04 am

Geoff,
Where`s that post about your 50.
Count me in (& Annette) but you`ll need to pick your weekend carefully & soon `cos we`ve got 2 or 3 BGs & a Ramsay already.
Phil
phil cheek
Elite athlete

Postby geofpet1 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:40 pm

Sorry I got distracted!
OK 50th things:

1) I am having a Party at AstburyVillage Hall CW12 4RQ, just south of Congleton (where I had one of my wedding 'do's about 15 years ago. This is on March 8th and will be on the way by 7pm, we need to be out completely by midnight. This will feature a '50 years of music disco' and an Indian buffet (with a few chicken drumsticks for people who dont like curry, bar hopefully wth real ale. All wednesday night Mac Harriers Fell people are invited & oldies like me who don't make it v often like Alan Ireland, Colin A ,Jim K etc, [i]just et me know if you are coming for caterng purposes.[/i]

2)I have entered quite a few of the British & English Champs races (not 3 Peaks) in fact one is on the 8th March & I am planning to do it& get back for Party (Blackcombe I think?)

3)I am planning to attempt '50 @ 50' ie extend the BG a bit in the summer, probably on the weekend of July 5th. I have already spoken to some people re support and will be asking a few others. The schedule will be almost identical to te one on the BG website. Only problem is the London Marathon Wheelchair race may e a better bet right now as my back is bad and i can barely run at all, should be sorted soon though!?
If people are available, particularly a navigators, please let me know,
Cheers, Geoff
geofpet1
Elite athlete

Return to Fell Running