UTMB, CCC, Petite Trotte

Moderators: Philip Barnes, Neil Gunn, Colin Ardron, Julian Brown, Nancy

UTMB, CCC, Petite Trotte

Postby mudskimmer » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:13 pm

For all those mad enough to have entered - I believe we have runners in each event, here is a link to the accommodation I've used for the last 5 years I've been visiting Cham.
I can highly recommend it.
It's more expensive than cramming a dozen people into a one room flat, but for those of us of advancing years it's a darn site more comfortable !
http://www.antjamski.com/contact-us/vie ... our+e-mail.

Angela L - I'm not sure if you are travelling alone, but I've already reserved a room if you want to share.
Pete - yours is reserved, but can be changed if you find a room mate(s).
mudskimmer
Elite athlete

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:54 pm

Hi Kath

This looks fab and I would prefer comfort too, especially after the race! Can you pencil in for me to have a room please and I will speak to Angela about her plans. I know a group of them have booked flights already but they have not arranged accomodation or at least hadn't on Weds night. What dates are you going??
Fletch
Plodder

Postby Julian Brown » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:10 pm

Have booked flights for me (sun to tues) and jo (wed to tues) E midlands to Geneva. (Will probably come back to Geneva mon and spend a day there). Anyone on the same flights ??

Don't forget !!! to send off your copy of passport and results - if you need to - ASAP.

Here's a list of the UK entrants I found.

http://www.mh.k313.com/mh/fell/TMB%2020 ... trants.xls
Julian Brown
Elite athlete

Postby mudskimmer » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:25 pm

We're on the same flights - Wednesday to Tuesday.
There are 4 of us so we can share transport with Jo from Geneva - Cham. ? We'll be booking the usual transfer bus.
mudskimmer
Elite athlete

Postby Ross » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:34 am

I've got email from organiser saying they hadn;t recieved passport details (catherine too) although we emailed pdfs a few days after the registration. Might be worth checking your emails incase they haven't received yours! It said we had until the 5th to sort out.
Ross
Plodder

Postby Mandy » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:39 pm

Martin and I have booked the same flights as Julian, so will be able to share cars to airport and we will probably book a hire car so Martin can have a few trips out from Cham!
Mandy
Mandy
Front runner

Return to Fell Running