Jonathan Whitehead BG attempt (w/e 12/13 July)

Moderators: Philip Barnes, Neil Gunn, Colin Ardron, Julian Brown, Nancy

Postby Fletch » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:05 pm

Hi Mandy

Saunders was much different form last years experience, but we completed our course which is the main thing! Loads didn't even start the second day.

Let me know if you wangle Friday off and is you want some company on your recce's then just shout.

Hi Kath

Ok, I will speak to Phil and G the G tonight and if I can get any sense out of either of them will make a decision on what I am doing. If I can't get any sense out of them then I will give you a ring.

Jules
Fletch
Plodder

Postby everest mandy » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:52 pm

Hm, I was being very optimimistic thinking I could get Friday off. I now have a 1pm deadline to meet, although could have been later and at least it means I'll be able to get away in good time to get over to Keswick.

Not checked my lotto yet, imagine I could be out on the fells looking for des res in Lakes, rather than chained to my desk! :(

See all tomorrow/sat at some point!
everest mandy
Plodder

Postby Fletch » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:03 am

Hi Mandy

No worries, my plans have changed anyway and I am now coming up with Greg and Cath and will be doing the same legs as you two. Logistics were much easier this way!

C U at some point tonight.
Fletch
Plodder

Postby Digby » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:48 pm

You may know that Jonathan succeeded in getting round in 22.38 (or thereabouts). He asked me to thank all the Harriers (and E Mandy!) who took part - he really appreciated our help.
Digby
Elite athlete

Previous

Return to Fell Running