Can You Help?

Moderators: Neil Gunn, Colin Ardron, Julian Brown, Nancy

Can You Help?

Postby Colin Ardron » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:49 pm

As you all know (or should do) we host one of the best organised half marathons in the country but unlike many others all of the profits go to charity - the majority of which goes to the East Cheshire Hospice.

One of the best ways of getting support and entries for the Half Marathon and for the 5K race which is on the same day is by publicity at other road races. We do this by putting flyers on cars and/or around the registration areas so that as many runners as possible are aware of the events.

Unfortunately I can't get round to all the road races in the area so I need your help to lighten the load. I know that many of you go to races in the North West and it would be fantastic if you could get some flyers out there over the coming months.

It's not difficult - you just need to get to the race half an hour earlier than you normally would and spread the word. You can combine your warm up with putting flyers out on cars!

Please post on here or contact me by email colardron@gmail.com if you would like to do your bit for the club and perhaps more importantly - for the Hospice.

Thanks

Colin :P
Colin Ardron
Elite athlete

Return to Track and Field