sandra - new coach :)

Moderators: Neil Gunn, Colin Ardron, Julian Brown, Nancy

sandra - new coach :)

Postby eraw. » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:19 pm

I really like Sandra at Harriers. Even though i miss Jannette. :(
I like Sandra because, she's energetic and funny. She pushes us, and our sprinters are going to be ready for next seaon :) It's inspiring to have an olympian coaching us. thanks Sandra :D
eraw.

Postby Tank » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:42 pm

Well said ERAW - it's great to hear young athletes appreciating the time, effort and dedication the track and field coaches put in. Also well done to the T+F team for securing the voluntary services of Sandra and for flagging it up on our clubs website.

It would be good for all our young athletes to see Sandra (if she would be willing) presenting the end of season awards to our juniors and displaying her olympic medal at the same time. The last time something like this was done was when Anne Packer/Brightwell(s) came along to give a talk and a Q+A session - which was very informative (I hope I don't upset anyone by making such a suggestion!!)
Tank
Plodder

Postby Beneficial Dictator » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:22 pm

Great idea by Tank & a nice positive post to boot. Lets see some more. Welcome to ERAW on the forum. Lets see some more.
Cheers all.
Craig Harwood. Fell Manager & Club Chairman
Beneficial Dictator
Elite athlete

Postby Quackers » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:20 pm

Yes, that is a good idea Tank! It is good to have achievements like that to aspire to :) Not that many harriers have met Sandra yet, except the sprint group, but I think she's going to be a groovy coach :D
Quackers

Return to Track and Field